04.10.2018 14:44, drug пишет:
I was incorrect with description of the problem. The problem is that there is no simple way to distinct types and symbols if symbols are private. Because private symbol is not accessible you can not get any info on it, including is it type or symbol or value. And you can not get protection for types and values, because they have no protection at all. So you can not get protection for types and values and can not check if alias is type, value and symbol because it is private/protected. Vicious circle.

Specific case https://run.dlang.io/is/CAoxXO

Honestly, if `isType` can recognize private members the problem would be solved. But I think `isSymbol` and `isValue` (working with private members) will make situation more consistent.

Current workaround with fields is using FieldNameTuple. But I fails to work around private enums.

I forget about scope in static foreach, this correct version:https://run.dlang.io/gist/97294d89d5c0b89ebcf009c18c4743d4