On 11/8/18 4:46 PM, Murilo wrote:
I want to install the library DlangUI but I don't know how to do it. In python I just type pip <pckg> and it works, but in D I don't know how to do it. Can anyone help me?

dlangui will be fetched if you make it a dependency of your project.

When you run dub init on your project, it will ask for dependencies, just type dlangui in there.

-Steve
  • How do I install a library? Murilo via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: How do I install a l... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
      • Re: How do I install... Murilo via Digitalmars-d-learn
        • Re: How do I ins... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
          • Re: How do I... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: How... Murilo via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-learn
                • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn