Is it possible to write and execute a D program without a main function?

Most of my programs will start with some `import` statements, followed by any functions and then ending with the `main` function (e.g. `void main() {`).

As I am just a beginner to programming and still new to D, I have been browsing some repositories that people have posted here to learn more about the language and how more experienced programmers write their code. In many of these examples, they start with the `module` statement followed by their `import` statements and then will have sections defining various classes, structs, unit tests and other bits but I never see a `main` function.

How do you compile and execute these programs?

Thanks
Samir