On Tuesday, 11 December 2018 at 08:20:32 UTC, Arun Chandrasekaran wrote:
A typical example would be to split the HTTP query string into an AA.

vibe.d has req.queryString, but no convenient wrapper to access it as an AA.

http://localhost/hello?name=abc&id=123

I've got this far.

auto arr = req.queryString.splitter('&').map!(a => a.splitter('='));

Thanks

I am not 100% sure but I think query parameters names can occur multiple times in query string. Therefore you need an associative array with string as key and string[] array as value.

By using associative array you loose the order of the parameters. Whether this is important for query parameters I do not know.

Kind regards
Andre