On Monday, 17 December 2018 at 21:59:59 UTC, JN wrote:
Hey guys,

while working on my game engine project, I encountered a DMD codegen bug. It occurs only when compiling in release mode, debug works. Unfortunately I am unable to minimize the code, since it's quite a bit of code, and changing the code changes the bug occurrence. Basically my faulty piece of code looks like this

[...]

I remember a couple of months ago someone complaining about similar issues when switching to a newer dmd. I tried looking for the thread but can’t find it. Think it was on the general list.

Have you tried previous compiler versions yet?