On Thursday, 20 December 2018 at 16:23:39 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:04:19AM +0000, bauss via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
[...]
[...]
[...]

Me too! This is awesome! This basically lets you insert arbitrary code via mixin templates with essentially no restrictions! You can even reuse the same ignore-identifiers in multiple instantiations of the same template, e.g.:

[...]

I have so many places where I created a function manually using mixin template, that I then call afterwards.

I can save so many manual function calls, allowing for easier maintenance!

I have no idea why I've never thought about that before.