On Saturday, 5 January 2019 at 13:01:24 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
Dub seems to have the inbuilt assumption that libraries are dependencies that do not change except via a formal release when you developing an application. Clearly there is the workflow where you want to amend the library but not release as a part of developing an application. Does Dub have a way of doing this, I haven't been able to infer one to date. But I am a beginner at Dub.

you can depend on ~master as a version, I'm not sure if you have to tell it to refresh what is has.