On Friday, 1 February 2019 at 14:00:15 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
On Friday, 1 February 2019 at 13:52:05 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
Hi,

lld-link was working fine on my windows pc. I set in global dub settings file architecture to X86_64. DMD was installed by extracting the zip archive.

For python development ): I had to install "Build Tools for Visual Studio 2017".
Now dub (lld-link) fails always with error message:
lld-link.exe: error: could not open msvcrt100.lib: no such file or directory lld-link.exe: error: could not open OLDNAMES.lib: no such file or directory
Error: linker exited with status 1

My assumption is, the Build Tools installation somehow confuses the link logic.
Is this a bug?

Kind regards
André

Already solved in nightly :)
Thanks!!!

Already solved in nightly. What is the meaning of this statement? I know it means the bug is fixed in the yet to release but which version do you refer to and how can I have that version. Pls I have the same problem too. I can compile d project in visual studio.