On Saturday, 9 February 2019 at 10:32:36 UTC, DanielG wrote:
On Saturday, 9 February 2019 at 08:15:36 UTC, Victor Porton wrote:
Why does -I flag in DFLAGS does not work? (Ubuntu Linux)

Try adding the -i flag as well ("include imported modules in

-i in DFLAGS does not help.

-I works when passed on the command line but not in DFLAGS :-(

the compilation"), or setting both importPaths and sourcePaths in dub.json.

This would pollute the Git version of the dub.json with my local changes.

I'm not certain that will help, but long ago I was having similar trouble and it was because I was importing, but not compiling, a certain file.

It should not be compiled, only imported. It was already compiled to a shared library.