On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 21:20:24 UTC, kinke wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 March 2019 at 20:56:47 UTC, DFTW wrote:
What package did you mean? that libphobos2 on the error messages from the ld?
I'm using dmd/dub on Ubuntu 18.

libphobos2-ldc-shared.so is definitely from LDC.

I hadn't noticied it was a ldc's library actually. I didn't set any compiler explicitly with dub so I assumed it was usind dmd and its libraries.

I'll give a try to ldc, does it still is binary compatible with C?

It's better suited for C(++) interop than DMD (ABI issues).

Only with ldc (downloaed from repo) I managed to build a 32-bit version successfully. Thanks!