On Thursday, 25 April 2019 at 15:51:43 UTC, dangbinghoo wrote:
On Thursday, 25 April 2019 at 10:33:00 UTC, Vladimirs Nordholm wrote:
Hello.

Is there a current "Best Practices" for logging in D?

For the actual logging, I know of `std.experimental.logger`. However, the `experimental` has kept me away from it.

Is it good, or are there any better alternatives?

for the latest alpha version of D release, all std.experimental has been already moved to std.

Are you sure about that? https://github.com/dlang/phobos/tree/master/std I think you are confusing the package std.experimental.all that moved to std. It means you can now import all of Phobos by doing `import std;` instead of `import std.experimental.all;`. It does not mean that everything below std.experimental moved to std and thereby lost its experimental status.

Bastiaan.