On Sunday, 5 May 2019 at 12:28:34 UTC, Aldo wrote:
On Sunday, 5 May 2019 at 03:32:37 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
On Saturday, 4 May 2019 at 22:29:26 UTC, Aldo wrote:

Does it work on windows if you compile it it as 64 bit application (-m64 argument if I remember correctly, dub argument -a x86_64)? On linux and Darwin 64 is default while on windows 32 bit architecture is default.

Kind regards
Andre

No. I tried to compile it as 64 bit and 32, I lowered ubyte[] data to 4096, and I still have this exception.

Used dub and dmd -i to compile.

Thats weird.

What I can see from source code in DRuntime, windows api GetThreadContext is failing, therefore the error message you can see. Can you test it with a recent version of dmd and if error still exists, please file an issue on issues.dlang.org

Kind regards
Andre