On Friday, 24 May 2019 at 11:06:47 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:

I'm still debating this idea, but I won't say I'm adamantly opposed to it. Research into how people learn seems to support both sides of the argument: should imagery be included or not?

And I suppose if I ever pull all this stuff together into a book, it'll be expected.

For learning it is important so you can immediately have a reference to compare against.

But there is also the marketing effect, these posts will be more inviting for newcomers, especially ones coming from no D experience. Might worth considering even for this reason as your posts could be a powerful marketing tool for D.

Good luck with your book!