with lets one remove a direct reference...

The problem is the things I want to access are not part of a single object but have a common naming structure:

X_A
X_B
X_C_Q

(rather than X.A, X.B, X.C.Q)

it would be very helpful(since X is long) to be able to do something like

with(X)
{
    A;
    B;
    C_Q;
}

or even

with(X)
{
    A;
    B;
    with(C)
    {
        Q;

I imagine this can actually be done with dispatching because one could use opDispatch to redirect. The problem is that this requires filling out the info which sorta defeated the purpose(unless it's used often).

What I'm talking about is that if A would be dispatched to, say, W!X where W handles the special dispatching by returning X_A rather than X.A.

I don't know if D can do this kinda stuff even though it would be rather simple as it would depend on with.

e.g., would be cool if there was an opWith ;)