On Tuesday, 2 July 2019 at 15:29:44 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
On Tuesday, 2 July 2019 at 08:50:36 UTC, guiguidu60 wrote:
I have a hello world program build with DUB on Linux, but the program as marked as "application/x-sharedlib" and not "application/x-executable" (in properties of the file): so, I can't able to execute the program from the file explorer (need to do ./helloworld within a terminal).

It sounds like this is a bug in your file explorer's file-type detection code. If it works in the terminal, it should work in the file explorer too.

DUB and DMD (for example) are correctly detected as applications.