Hello folks,

Is there an idiomatic/intended way to use the output-range taking overloads of SysTime.toISOString and toISOExtString with stuff like `writeln` and `format`, as opposed to explicitly generating an output range to stdout or a string, and passing that to these methods?

I'm a bit unfamiliar with exactly all the ins and outs of the more recent output-range-based formatting design, but what I'm interested in whether it's possible to do something like `writefln!"%s"(now.toISOExtString)` and have it automatically use the output range overload rather than allocating a new string instance.

If that exact syntax doesn't work, is there anything almost as convenient?

Thanks & best wishes,

     -- Joe