On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 at 10:34:54 UTC, BoQsc wrote:
I'm quite new to the programming, and I'm getting unsure how to make SendMessageTimeoutW to work with D lang.

Most of my attention right now resides around the Argument of the SendMessageTimeoutW function:
"Environment",

It seems that SendMessageTimeoutW accepts only uint type, and string can't be directly used.

I think that I have to convert string characters to "C-style 0 terminated string".
And everything should work? But I'm unsure how to do that.

All I know that there was toString16z function from tango project, that made it all work.

std.utf module has all encoding/decoding you need (in this case UTF-16). I guess You need to convert your string using toUTF16 ( https://dlang.org/phobos/std_utf.html#toUTF16 ). I do not do Windows programming so I am not 100% sure whether this will work or not. Give it a try.