On Monday, 15 July 2019 at 11:48:13 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
I built it with:
dub fetch digger
dub run digger -- build "stable + druntime#2675"

I have not touched any digger.ini. The only one I can find is digger.ini.sample.

sc.ini and dub output at:
https://pastebin.com/jPnh4yEA

dub test was invoked with:
dub test --compiler=C:/cygwin/home/zorael/work/result/bin/dmd.exe -v

I seem to get the same errors from a Cygwin terminal as from a cmd one.

I'll give you another option if you just need that fix.
Patch your phobos64.lib in the original dmd install directory using cygwin and sed, just run this exact command on cygwin prompt, editing the path to your case:

sed -bi 's/%zu): /%llu):/' /c/d/dmd2/windows/lib64/phobos64.lib

you can patch the 32bit libs if you need them.
Then just run dub without "--compiler=" option to use your original dmd.