On Sunday, 21 July 2019 at 09:42:15 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
On Sunday, 21 July 2019 at 09:20:52 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
On Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 12:47:59 UTC, Paul wrote:
I'd like to move where dub has stored packages to a shorter path, is there a procedure for this?

Thanks in advance!

Maybe the custom cache paths could help you here:
https://dub.pm/settings.html

Kind regards
Andre

Or you can set the environment variables before calling dub. The actual environment variables depends on your operation system.

Please see here:
https://github.com/dlang/dub/blob/master/source/dub/dub.d#L272

Kind regards
Andre

I don't think those options change where dub saves newly downloaded packages but it's good to know the options available.

Thanks for the help!

Paul