On Thursday, 25 July 2019 at 12:20:04 UTC, Mike Franklin wrote:

If you read the documentation for betterC (https://dlang.org/spec/betterc.html#consequences) you'll see that there are features of the D language which are not supported. Therefore, libraries that use such features (e.g. std.format, std.array) are also not supported, and that is why you are encountering such errors.

There are some features of Phobos which can be used in betterC builds, but you're going to find that it's hit-and-miss.

Mike

You don't understand my question and don't read code. I ask about compile time evaluation (`format` used inside `mixin` that means it must be computed at compile time). I know that I can't use many features with betterC at runtime.