On Saturday, 10 August 2019 at 13:30:39 UTC, Dukc wrote:
On Saturday, 10 August 2019 at 13:18:19 UTC, greatsam4sure wrote:
I came across the problem recently. I have dub 1.11.0 install on my windows 10 core i7 but does not support the command "dub add package name" since all the packages in dub package register now use this command. I cannot find window binary for the recent version of dub

What did you precisely write on the console, and what was the output?

I have uninstalled the dub 1.11.0 on my machine, I have to use the one bundled with DMD 2.087.1. If I run dub -version, windows 10 throw an error that says " this app can run on this machine".

That means that either you installed wrong dub (Linux version for example), or the executable file is corrupt. Download a new one.

I am talking of the dub that is bundled with DMD 2.087.1

dmd is working fine but I can't use it dub