On Friday, 16 August 2019 at 12:58:23 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:

Thanks a lot Ron, your page is really helpful.

You're welcome, Andre. And thanks for saying so.

Is there a reason why the source code starts after a lot of whitespaces on every line? This causes some distruction on mobile phone as you have scroll horizontally although it would fit the screen if the source code would start at column 0.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've recently switched from basic MD for displaying source and the way I was doing it demanded that everything be indented one tab. I've since switched to Jekyll/Liquid's {% highlight d %} system which doesn't have this limitation.

Now that I know this is an issue, give me a some time and I'll get all those extra indents removed.