On Monday, 26 August 2019 at 15:29:47 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Monday, 26 August 2019 at 12:02:12 UTC, GreatSam4sure wrote:
I want customizable GUI toolkit like JavaFX and adobe spark framework in D.

DWT was translated from java SWT, you can do the same for JavaFX, D is heavily based on java and there's an automatic translation tool from java to D.

There's no silver bullet to become a pro, you just work and gain experience and this experience allows you to reflect on coding practices on increasing scale.

Thanks, is there tutorial on the translation of Java to D. Which tools is used?

Pls guide me, I am really interested in translating JavaFX to D