On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 06:11:37 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş wrote:
On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 05:52:19 UTC, Prokop Hapala wrote:
Already >1 year I consider to move from C++ to Dlang or to Rust in my hobby game development (mostly based on physical simulations https://github.com/ProkopHapala/SimpleSimulationEngine). I probably prefer Dlang because it compiles much faster, and I can copy&paste C/C++ code to it without much changes.

[...]

I cannot make any comment for others. But Dagon should work. I wrote a very little demo game some time ago https://github.com/aferust/dagon-shooter. I didn't try to compile and run it on Linux.I think you need to have a nuklear.so in your path, since Bindbc loaders try to load dynamic libraries by default.

https://github.com/Timu5/bindbc-nuklear/blob/master/README.md

"This library contains prebuild windows dll for Nuklear, on different platforms you can easily build C source code from cmake configuration in c directory."