I'm building a project with dub and no-matter-what I cannot get the compiler to output Code Coverage information. This is my dub.json. What am I doing wrong?

{
        "authors": [
                "drkameleon"
        ],
        "buildTypes": {
                "profile": {
                        "buildOptions": [
                                "debugInfo",
                                "inline",
                                "optimize",
                                "profile",
                                "profileGC",
                                "noBoundsCheck",
                                "ignoreUnknownPragmas",
                                "coverage",
                                "warnings"
                        ],
                        "dflags-dmd": [
                                "-J source/resources"
                        ],
                        "dflags-ldc": [
                                "-J=source/resources",
                                "-flto=full",
                                "-O5",
                                "-Os",
                                "-Oz",
                                "-fprofile-instr-generate",
                                "-fdmd-trace-functions"
                        ],
                        "lflags-dmd": [
                                "-lcurl",
                                "-lsqlite3"
                        ],
                        "lflags-ldc": [
                                "-lcurl",
                                "-lsqlite3"
                        ]
                },
                "release": {
                        "buildOptions": [
                                "releaseMode",
                                "inline",
                                "optimize",
                                "noBoundsCheck",
                                "ignoreUnknownPragmas"
                        ],
                        "dflags-dmd": [
                                "-J source/resources"
                        ],
                        "dflags-ldc": [
                                "-J=source/resources",
                                "-flto=full",
                                "-O5",
                                "-Os",
                                "-Oz",
                                "-mcpu=native"
                        ],
                        "lflags-dmd": [
                                "-lcurl"
                        ],
                        "lflags-ldc": [
                                "-lcurl"
                        ]
                }
        },
        "configurations": [
                {
                        "name": "application",
                        "targetType": "executable",
                        "versions": ["GTK","SQLITE"],
                        "dependencies": {
                                "gtk-d": "~>3.9.0"
                        },
                        "lflags-dmd": [
                                "-lsqlite3"
                        ],
                        "lflags-ldc": [
                                "-lsqlite3"
                        ]
                },
                {
                        "name": "light",
                        "targetType": "executable"
                },
                {
                        "name": "library",
                        "targetType": "staticLibrary"
                }
        ],
"copyright": "Copyright © 2019, Yanis Zafirópulos (aka Dr.Kameleon)",
        "dependencies": {
                "dmarkdown": "~>0.3.0",
                "dxml": "~>0.4.1",
                "dyaml": "~>0.8.0",
                "emsi_containers": "~>0.7.0",
                "urld": "~>2.1.1",
                "vibe-d:inet": "~>0.8.6"
        },
"description": "Simple, modern and powerful interpreted programming language for super-fast scripting",
        "homepage": "http://arturo-lang.io";,
        "license": "MIT",
        "name": "arturo",
        "postBuildCommands": [