Hi,
I'm currently implementing a data type which is quite similar to complex numbers. Because of the similarity, I could copy paste (with minor modifications) the toString methods and the helper functions from std.complex. The much bigger rest of it is my own work.
I would like to publish this under Boost License 1.0.

Do i have to list the authors of std.complex as authors of the module? Or should i list the authors in the commentary above the copied functions?

What happens to copyright?
Can I publish it under "Copyright 2019, My Name" or do i have to use the copyright from std.complex?

I'm not a lawyer and i don't like to deal with this kind of stuff.
I just want that people are able to use it without implications