On Thursday, 28 November 2019 at 14:00:56 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 November 2019 at 15:14:21 UTC, ParticlePeter wrote:
I judged it being the least feasible to produce appropriate doc comments. How could this work?

Just like:

/// Forwards members to [Whatever]
auto opDispatch......

and then the documentation shows that with the link so they can refer to the other thing easily enough. That's what I did on my thing for example

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.dom.ElementCollection.opDispatch.html

(possible I could make my doc gen recognize the pattern and paste in generated docs too, but I personally like the link enough)

That would not work nicely in my case. Firstly my inner structs are from foreign code (vulkan structs through erupted binding) for which I do not create documentation. Secondly, I am skipping some of the inner struct members. Basically I use a template to produce the string mixin. The template has an VarArg list accepting inner struct member names to be skipped. Hence it would be better to actually create individual doc comments for each forwarding property instantiation.