On Monday, 23 December 2019 at 15:34:13 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

I really appreciate the enthusiasm here, but at the risk of being cynical, I see little chance that this gets accepted. Before you spend any time on actual code, a DIP is going to be required, as this would be a huge change to the language. I'm sure you have a lot of time, but I don't want you to waste it on something that is likely to be rejected.

If you still want to proceed, even at the risk of doing a lot of work for nothing (or at least, a lot of work that ends up being just on code.dlang.org instead of Phobos)

Just out of curiosity, what would be the advantage of having something like this in Phobos rather than as a separate package?