On Tuesday, 21 January 2020 at 22:06:30 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 January 2020 at 18:57:47 UTC, Jan Hönig wrote:

I would also like to request a future blog post about animation. I know you have done that in the past, but i am thinking of some animation triggered by user input (say a button, or some text field, which provides parameters for a circle).

Just to make sure I know exactly what you want...

- the user inputs parameters for a circle - I'm assuming size, position, perhaps the fraction of the circle (half, quarter, two-thirds, whatever)
- the user then clicks a button and that draws the circle.

Is that more or less what you're after?

Hi Ron!

Do you still have the Maurer Rose example? Do you think it could fit this kind of example?

Antonio