On Monday, 17 February 2020 at 09:41:35 UTC, Adnan wrote:
On Monday, 17 February 2020 at 07:50:02 UTC, Mitacha wrote:
On Monday, 17 February 2020 at 05:04:02 UTC, Adnan wrote:
What is the equivalent of Rust's chunks_exact()[1] method in D? I want to iterate over a spitted string two chunks at a time.

[1] https://doc.rust-lang.org/beta/std/primitive.slice.html#method.chunks_exact

It sounds similar to `slide` https://dlang.org/phobos/std_range.html#slide

The key difference here is that slide seems to overlap, which is a big no-no for my current problem.

I have just gone with a classic for loop. Error prone, but just works.

Yeah your analysis is right. slide is specifically made to overlapp, if overlapping is not needed slide is not needed.