On Monday, 17 February 2020 at 11:51:03 UTC, Abby wrote:
On Monday, 17 February 2020 at 11:05:46 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Monday, 17 February 2020 at 10:18:32 UTC, Abby wrote:
[...]

I have a ctfe compatible string formatter, you should be to find it here
https://forum.dlang.org/post/hmyxvknbdqtlnxvqq...@forum.dlang.org

I hope that helps,

Regards, Stefan
:

Hi Stefan, thank you very much for your reply but I could not find the source code or package name anywhere in that forum thread, I was only able to find this https://github.com/UplinkCoder/ctfeutils on github, but it's empty for me. Can you please help and point me to somewhere so I can try it out?

Thank you very much

Kind regards Abby

Sorry I just realized I never published the code.
I am going to add it to ctfeutils.