On Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 17:17:32 UTC, Bruce Carneal wrote:
On Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 17:11:48 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 15:29:02 UTC, Bruce Carneal wrote:
On Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 08:52:09 UTC, Basile B. wrote: I will post my code if there is any meaningful difference in your subsequent results.

give me something I can compile and verify. I'm not there to steal, if you found something you can still propose it to the repos that would take advantage of the optim.

I'm not at all concerned about theft of trivial code. I am concerned that a simple error in my code will live on in a copy/paste environment.

Regardless, I'll post the code once I get home. It may be the only way to communicate the central problem as I see it: imprecision in the test specification (the input specification).

Yes please, post the benchmark method. You see the benchmarks I run with your version are always slowest. I'm aware that rndGen (and generaly any uniform rnd func) is subject to a bias but I dont thing this bias maters much in the case we talk about.