John Reimer wrote:
Hello bearophile,

(And my name is bearophile, thank you).

Bye,
bearophile

I'm curious to know what "bearophile" means?

At first, I thought this alias was innocent enough, but after visiting
your much promoted site (promoted in the D community), I'm not so sure
what to think. I almost blanched at some of the content and greatly
regretted having visited it.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then I ask you consider
carefully the implications of some of your the creature fantasies that
you blog about. I'm surprised nobody else has complained. Or maybe I
should not be so surprised considering how politically incorrect it is
to challenge any ideology (or fantasy, for that matter) even if it be so
morally bankrupt so as to be considered extreme indeceny and deviance by
any number of different cultural standards. The implications there as
graphically displayed, while not quite clear, are in the direction of
bestiality... and if not, are confused enough as to be presumptiously
indifferent to any ethical question about the horrible nature of it.

You are not doubt quite bright, as your other interests and
participation in D design have made clearly evident. But I just can't
believe such content is so closely linked to this group and the D design
process. I should think you would be embarrassed. I know I am to have
been subjected to it.

If you're shocked that I'm confronting you openly on this, the reason
lies squarely in the fact that you are boldly and unashamedly displaying
the material in a site that is linked here multiple times; and I believe
such boldness warrants the same measure of confrontation in return. I
hope you will change your mind about the material. I'd wish both your
mind on the matter and the material would completely change, but I don't
have the right to request much more than that you disassociate it
completely with your dealings with D, so that those it concerns don't
have to be involved in the particulars of your fantasies whenever you
link your site here.

Of course, it is equally people's right here to support you in your
freedom to display such things (while providing the links here). If they
do, however, it speaks volumes about peoples general apathy to the
downward spiral of society where increasingly indecent content is seen
as normal and harmless. This is a great shame, and I'd be sorry to see
that people don't care anymore.

For those that see this as flamebait, I request that you do not respond.
I just felt somebody had to say something about this. If this is
perceived to be libelous, I ask that you consider carefully how damaging
your content is to others, and the feelings it might engender in its
viewers. Thus, you should recognize that this post merely elucidates on
what's already evident.

-JJR

What content are you refering to? I don't know Italian, but I didn't see anything like what you imply in English.