The Anh Tran wrote:
Robert Clipsham wrote:
The Anh Tran wrote:
3. Do you use multithread or single thread?

I'm not sure what you mean here. All the current benchmarks are single threaded as the multi threaded benchmarks use std.thread, and my knowledge of phobos is not good enough to port them. If you mean the machine itself, it does support multithreading, so tests could benefit from that.

Sorry, my english is bad.
Does your bench split into single/multi thread categories like Alioth's:
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u64q/
http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u64/

They use affinity to emulate single core bench. But i think we can add a number to command line for that. Ie:
fankuch 10 4 // run fankuch bench with 4 threads, array size is 10

No, I don't do that, tests just run as they come.