BCS schrieb:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/mathextra

This project contains BLADE, I didn't test it myself cause the author stated on Wed Oct 17, 2007 that "there are still some fairly large issues to work out" and there haven't been any updates to it since May 2008.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/lyla

This seems to be something I should look further into. Though it is abandoned as well :(

That's a real pity, having a good scientific computation library is crucial for D being used at universities. You know, Matlab is fine for writing clean, intuitive code, but when it comes to real performance requirements it totally sucks (damn Java ;) )