x-code wrote:
I want to build last D 2.0 compiler in Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
Prompt me please, what create and adjust *.vcproj project in MSVC
2003/2005/2008 (or *.dsp for VC6) for assembly of the D compiler in
Visual Studio?
I tried this do, but faced that that some files
нехватает (even after
I have found in sources subprojects which generate the part lacking
sources).
Anyone created the similar projects? If yes, that where possible
download working project?

One problem you'll have in using MSVC is MSVC does not support 80 bit long doubles. This will cause problems in doing constant folding of them and writing out the 80 bit values to the object file.