bearophile wrote:
Andrei Alexandrescu:

So we must add lists too.

Notice the the python "list" is an array dynamic on the right, it's
not a linked list.

I know. My point was that I might want to add a reasonable data structure to the language, and it's hard to build an argument on what to leave out and what to put in.

Regarding tuple: I don't like the name "tuple" of typecons, because
they aren't the tuples of D, they are structs. That's why I have
named them Record/record in my dlibs.

D is at fault because it called typelists tuples. I told Walter not to, and he went ahead and did so anyway. Now we're living with the consequences.

In my dlibs Tuple is: template Tuple(T...) { alias T Tuple; }

That's a typelist.

Also, tuple of typecons misses some very important methods.

I added a few (soon to be released).