Frank Benoit wrote:
I need to retrieve an instance of TypeInfo from an object instance at
runtime.

TypeInfo info = typeid(obj) // does not work, only compile time

TypeInfo info = obj.classinfo.????; // how to navigate to TypeInfo?

Is that possible?
If not, why? And can it be added (D1)?

There is no way that I know of to do so, and I've looked into the issue previously. -- I don't know how TypeInfo is instantiated; I imagine it's in the data segment of the executable; so it should be possible to examine all symbols in an executable to find TypeInfo instances and determine what they refer to. However, the language and runtime lack support for this.