Robert Fraser wrote:
Christopher Wright wrote:
- a mock object library that doesn't force me to gouge my eyes out (which I could probably do by now)
 - an ORM library comparable to NHibernate

http://www.dsource.org/projects/dmocks

Not sure if the Sleeper is "comparable to NHibernate", but my eyes are perfectly intact despite using SelfMock.

Selfmock is better than, say, cppmock, but it's still horrible that I can't just give it a type and have it do the right thing. That means additional effort to create the mock objects, and some effort to maintain them -- though if you're following the open/closed principle, this should be less problematic. Far better than nothing, but not as good as it should be.

Sleeper is vaporware, and would do me no good since I can't even get ddbi to work on my machine (64-bit linux; the mysql driver always claims the packets I send are too long).