On Sun, 03 May 2009 08:10:43 -0400, Frits van Bommel <fvbom...@remwovexcapss.nl> wrote:

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
Here's something bizarre: porting this example to Tango yields 99997
unique hashes, which is right in line with your estimate.  But I think
it's bizarre since, well, shouldn't druntime use _the same typeinfo
code?_

No, Tango recently upgraded its hashing algorithms. This was done after druntime was created, and presumably before the Tango version on your machine :).

Reading dsimcha's followup, it's probably because tango is D1 only, which doesn't use immutable(char)[]. (man, I gotta get back to working on Tango4D2)

-Steve