Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
zsxxsz wrote:
I found D is a wonderful programming language and start to use it in my
projects. I use D2 now, but which is still unstable although it's version is D2.029. Can anyone tell me when D2 will be stable? Although D's using rate suffers sharp fall(shown in tiobe), I'll still believe that D will be better
in future. But why does D fall down so much?

The fall of D in Tiobe has to do with an issue in Yahoo's search engine. I have talked to a friend of mine who is a research scientist at Yahoo and he is looking into fixing the issue and also the fact that the top 3 results for "D programming" search are irrelevant.

Andrei

I don't trust TOIBE; no one should, it's just not reliable.