Tyro[a.c.edwards] wrote:
On 5/9/2009 11:24 AM, grauzone wrote:
beyond and I'm quite sure that I'm not the only one. For all the
Naysayers out there... Keep saying nay and go the hell away. D2 is
just where it is supposed to be. Let’s not end up in the same mess we
did by trying to make impatient people happy and releasing D1.

What about the people who want to use D for something actually useful?

Well, for those cases, there is D1. Which, if I may add, is extremely stable.

Agreed -- I haven't had to update my D1 code due to compiler changes, even if it's over a year old. Only library changes force me to update it. The only reason I bother updating my compiler is because of bugfixes and Tango updates which require those bugfixes.