On Saturday, 10 November 2012 at 05:34:16 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Saturday, November 10, 2012 03:25:37 adi wrote:
can anyone please let me know what i am doing wrong

It looks like you're not linking against libcurl. You need to explicitly pass a flag to dmd to tell it to link. If you were on linux, it would be -L-lcurl. It's something similar for Windows, but I don't remember the exact syntax.

- Jonathan M Davis

Thanks jonathan for the pointer if you could help me with the complete solution that would be great as i have no knowledge of c as such , i am using D version 2.0.60 and visuald as the IDE solution