On Thursday, 15 November 2012 at 22:43:22 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
To say that being told you won't see it any times soon is "flaming" is exaggeration.

If you have a real example of flames then please do bring that forward, but there isn't much the community will be able to do about it.

I was told to "fuck off" and to "stop wasting everyone's time" when I was just trying to discuss bugs in the language. If that's not a flame, I don't know what is.

There is a lot of issues in D, selection isn't always objective and direction isn't well documented at this point. Many times it can seem a voice isn't being heard and suddenly its taken care of.

Really you just need to convince one person it is of priority, that person will need the skill/initiative to implement it and submit the changes, and maybe that person is yourself. Luckily that list of people is growing and not shrinking.

Well, last I heard, the two bugs I just mentioned weren't going to be fixed. So wtf?