On Friday, 23 November 2012 at 21:42:02 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
Yes, it is the "puremagic" mail-to-news gateway. Here's the explanation for the last time this problem was discussed:

http://forum.dlang.org/post/jo2c5s$f1$1...@digitalmars.com

It's about time to "fix it or fuck it" with Mailman.

I know how to work around this problem (subscribe to both the mailing list and newsgroup, and store both Message-IDs). I just need to allocate some time to work on the forum again. Hopefully around the end of the month.

Sorry, I assumed you were talking about the forum specifically :) Obviously the above applies only to forum users.