Derek Parnell wrote:
I am not saying that D1 is not finished, but I am saying that DMD-v1 is not
finished.

   D1 documentation says X is a function of D1.
   DMD-v1 does not implement X.
   Therefore DMD-v1 is not a complete implementation of D1.

Even though D1 is finished, DMD-v1 might not be finished.

Either the documentation is wrong or DMD-v1 is not complete yet.

So, make a list of the things mentioned in the docs that aren't in DMD, and I bet Walter and Andrei will take a hard look at your list, and probably remove most of those things from the docs.

That's definitely a contribution that everyone would value and welcome.