Walter Bright wrote:
Christopher Wright wrote:
Awesome! I'll add this to wiki4d. Might I also suggest adding it to some reasonable location on digitalmars.com and bugzilla?

I think the wiki is the best place.

What do you do about examples that should explicitly not compile? For example, a test for the fix to an accepts-invalid bug? Do you have to use tricks with __traits(compiles) and static assert (!is (typeof))?

I'd eventually like to go that route, but currently it is a long list of files that are compiled one by one and tested to see if the compilation return a non-zero exit status.

Okay, so you have two classes of test cases: those which should compile, run, and exit(0); and those which should not compile.