On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 01:35:12AM +0100, Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
> On 11-12-2012 01:30, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> >On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 04:29:14PM -0800, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> >>I fleshed out the wiki page on contributing to D, based on what I know:
> >>
> >>    http://wiki.dlang.org/Get_involved
> >>
> >>But I think it needs at least another pair of eyes from other D
> >>contributors to add missing details or fix blatant errors on my part.
> >>It would be nice especially if Phobos_coding_conventions can be expanded
> >>on with the "official" conventions by, say, Jonathan or one of the core
> >>devs.
> >[...]
> >
> >P.S. And also, http://wiki.dlang.org/Pull_Requests and
> >http://wiki.dlang.org/Building_DMD, which needs some Windows-specific
> >instructions.
[...]
> Pedantic question: Title casing for page titles or regular casing?
[...]

Personally, I prefer regular casing so that you can just write [[wiki
links]] without needing [[Vertical Bar|vertical bar]]s. But some of the
existing redlinks are title-cased, so I just followed the convention.

But, if we can agree on one convention, then we should all adopt that.
Perhaps we should create a page in the meta section so that everyone
will know what the "official" wiki conventions are.

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation: I have preferences.  You have biases.
He/She has prejudices. -- Gene Wirchenko