On 12/18/12 5:48 AM, Don Clugston wrote:
Bearophile has just entered his 1000th bug report into Bugzilla.
This is more than the three next most prolific contributers, combined.

The top ten bug reporters are (courtesy of Deskzilla):

1002 Bearophile

315 Andrej Mitrovic
308 Don Clugston
282 David Simcha

193 Andrei Alexandrescu
185 Jonathon M Davis
176 Kenji Hara

156 Timon Gehr
155 Thomas Kühne
141 Max Samukha
There are only 9 others who have reported 100 bugs or more,
and only another 19 who have reported 50 or more.

So, if you are wondering why the number of open bugs has continued
to climb despite a massive increase in the rate of bugfixing, now you
know. What it really means is that we're getting a lot of bugs being
reported, which normally wouldn't be found for a couple of years.

Congratulations, Bugbear!

Grats! Next step: start working on pull request. I have the feeling once bearophile starts contributing code, there'll be another change of phase in the bug dynamics!