On Saturday, 22 December 2012 at 04:21:06 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I tend to agree that warnings were a bad idea and that they should never have been introduced, if nothing else, because I don't think that it's ever good practice to leave warnings in your code, making them almost the same as errors
anyway.

That's exactly how I treat warnings as errors, so to me they may as well be errors. The *only* time I treat a warning not as an error, is when I'm quickly messing around testing something out, but in the end I don't want to see any warnings at all.

--rt